Taking it to The Street
Specifically, the intersection of strategy and creativity
Altus Group, real estate advisory turned data giant
Content Development, Distribution
An entrepreneurial team of real estate experts (property tax; cost & project management; advisory services) sought our help with their IPO in 2005. The rest, as they say, is history.
What we did:
- Shepherd a public offering: develop on-the-nose communications, including speeches, presentations, and comprehensive investor materials
- Shape an identity: create a tagline (and a mantra) to reflect both a nimble approach and a drive to become a global market leader: Street Smart. World Wise.
- Take a deep dive: invest our time to understand the business, the industry and disparate audiences
- Look inward: help a burgeoning group of stakeholders and staff navigate massive change (read: brand buy-in) during a period of successive acquisitions
- Exceed expectations: combine strategic expertise, market insight and an innate creativity that eventually transcended investor relations
Our goal for every client is simply to contribute to growth. For Altus, that meant being there right out-of-the-gate on May 19, 2005, to help shape the story. Cut to years of award-winning B2B corporate, investor and internal communications – and growth from a handful of Canadian employees to 2,500 people in 75 offices worldwide. And as for us, our scope broadened from investor relations to branding to corporate communications, which suits our mantra just fine: the more responsibility the better.